Monday, November 24, 2008

Part One: Thankful Thoughts...

I was thinking just this weekend about different ways that I am thankful... I am thankful that God is patient with me... I think of how often I just don't get it when God points me in the right direction. It seems that I often find my way back to the wide road and leave the path He has marked out for me... Daily I fall and bump my knees, but God continues to work with me and encourages me to keep walking by faith. Learning to walk by faith is hard, but thankfully God is patient. I am not a very patient person and don't really have very much sensitivity to others when they can't pick up on something quickly... How about you? Are you hard on others... Most of us are terribly hard on ourselves. Aren't you glad that the Lord is patient with us?

No comments: