Sunday, January 10, 2010

VISION

Are you living with vision? Do you live your life on point or do you live a distracted life? The reason I ask this is because most of us don't feel that we have a clue about the direction that God wants us to move in. We live our lives in such a way that we can so easily get off track. Many live in reactionary mode rather than being proactive about their life.
The point is that God has a plan and a purpose for you and for me. We can live on focus because God will give us an opportunity to live out the life He has in fact called us to and made us for.

God wants you to have vision so you can make the most of your life.
Ask yourself these questions:

What is my experience? (the good, they bad and the ugly) Basically all of your life experience.

What are my desires? (this is what you love and enjoy)

What is God up to in my life right now? This means that you are actively seeking Him daily.
It is hard to see a pattern when you are not engaging Him.

What is keeping me from doing what God is calling me to do? Obedience is always the right decision to make!

Where there is no vision, the people perish.
Proverbs 29:18

No comments: