Thursday, January 31, 2008

On the Go...

This afternoon Julie and I are going on the marriage retreat on St. Simons Island. We are so excited about the trip and just really believe that it will be a meaning time for us. Being able to get away for some much need R&R is really challenging right now. I am really praying that Julie and I will have a significant experience this weekend. I know that this is the right thing to do. I am so very grateful to be able to be a part of the retreat.

On Sunday I leave in the late afternoon for Jacksonville. I will fly out for the Dominican Republic on Monday for a pre-site trip for our Spring Break mission trip in March. I will be down there for two and half days just checking out the situation. I am excited about the trip and know that it will be beneficial. I look forward to returning with a good update near the end of next week.

Until then... GO GIANTS!!!

No comments: