Thursday, November 1, 2007

The Way of Gratitude

Can you believe that it is November? It is hard to believe that the year has moved on so quickly. I love the this time of the year. The cooler weather is so refreshing. Thanksgiving is just around the corner. I can hardly believe that it will be here in a little over three weeks from now.
I wonder... "Am I a grateful person?" "Do I truly understand all that I have been blessed with?" I personally feel that I take so much for granted. I know that I have so much to be thankful for.

my wife...
a simple smile...
a full handshake...
a cup of coffee...
the cool breeze...
a stable job...
infectious laughter...
a good work out...
great friends...
passion...
And the list could go on and on...

Now how about in your life? Stop and think about all that you have been blessed with. Be captured for a moment with the blessings that you have been granted by the gracious hand of our God.

No comments: