Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Football is Coming

I a little over a month we will have football to focus on... I am most excited about the upcoming season. It is so much fun to be around the game... the tailgating...and the large crowds of people. Eagle Nation will see it's third coach in three years. Be easy on the guys it is their 3rd defense and 3rd offense in three years too. I expect that we will have marked improvement over last year and will contend in the SoCon. I look for Foster to have a great year and for him to leave an even greater mark on his time here in Statesboro.
It's about time for Saturdays in the South, where Football rules and grills are the standard cookware. It will be fun as the Eagles soar once again over The Best Little Stadium in America. So get your game face on...take a dip in Eagle Creek...and lets get ready for some FOOTBALL.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Even if I didn't want to be excited, I couldn't help myself. It's in the blood.

come see me!
www.jennababe.wordpress.com