Monday, July 30, 2007

Here It Comes...

It is hard for me to believe, but the new semester starts in about 2 weeks. Can you believe it? I am always amazed at just how fast the Summer goes by. With the start of the new the semester, I am excited about the possibilities of the new school year and I believe that the Lord desires to work in us and through us.
I pray that we will listen to God more rather than all of the other noise around us.
I pray that God will give us an opportunity to serve others more intentionally.
I pray that we will thoughtfully consider what it means to live by faith daily.
I pray that we will be led as a ministry by the Spirit as we seek to minister on the Georgia Southern Campus and the Statesboro community.

Let us pray that God will draw us close to His side and give us the wisdom to effectively represent Him on our campus.

No comments: