Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Where has this year gone?

I sound crazy asking this question. But I really do wonder where this year has gone? I wonder what will this next year will bring? I wonder will this next year be different from last year? I wonder about how my life with Christ will be different? Julie and I long to be parents. Will this be the year? Am I ready for this?
What are you thinking about as we close out one year and move on into another? Take some time and reflect on your life and consider what God is up to in your life and our world.

The Bible reminds me that my life is brief - like a vapor. Kind of like your breath on a cold morning - vanishing is just a moment. Since this is the truth, we would do well to stop long enough to gain a new perspective as the new year is fast approaching.

I want God's perspective on my life.

I want God's best for those I love the most and even those I don't know.

I want to see God work in this world in a way that people would be amazed by his grace.

I want to experience life like I never have before.

I want to make people smile, to bless others, to forgive, be a grace giver!

I want to laugh out loud as much as possible.

I want to jump in the mud and play in the rain. Jesus said that must be like child. hmm :)


What do you want?

No comments: